Simple Steps for Purchasing Tuition Vouchers for Classes Offered by
U. S. Fish & Wildlife Service through the National Conservation Training Center
1) Identify the class tuition amount. For list of current NCTC classes and tuition fees go to:
2) Return to this site and select the appropriate 'category' below
3) Purchase the desired number of tuition vouchers
4) Locate the Voucher NUMBER on the receipt and provide this number to the person(s) who will apply for a class
5) Applicant will then log on to http://training.fws.gov/learn/courses.htm and follow the registration instructions.
- Be sure to include the Voucher Number on the application form.
For example, Voucher Number: 15400-01200903-PKG-950
- US Fish and Wildlife Service employees are not charged tuition fees; however, tuition fees for all USFWS contractors and volunteers are the responsibility of the contracting agency or the sponsoring office.
- National Park Service and Bureau of Land Management Employees, because of their agency contributions, are not charged NCTC tuition fees.
- Prior to purchase, please check course catalog for actual tuition fee as some courses require additional lab fees.